Hello friends and family!
Well, the World Cup is over and we are in great mourning! Just kidding, we loved having the World Cup here and now that it’s over we are getting back into the normalcy of life. Winter is in full swing and August winds have started! We have been quite cold compared to the Fudge’s down south by the coast. Your support this last month has helped with:
- The cleaning and preparation for rental of our house in the States. Praise the Lord it is now rented for another year!
- Helping several families who are struggling financially get food and necessities!
- I’ve (Liz) been able to volunteer at a government school (Arcon Park Primary) at least once a week. This makes it possible to form relationships with teachers and students much like in our Adopt-A-School program at FBC McKinney
- David being able to continue his relationships with the Country Leaders of Zambia (David Mulanga), Zimbabwe (Tarisayi Zibanayi), Nambia (Patrick Britz), Botswana(Moses Williams), Swaziland(Kenneth Tfumbatsi), and Malawi(Connex Ijalasi). The guidance and leadership David brings is essential in the continuing of J-Life International to grow God’s Kingdom.
- Our Visas being renewed for another 3 years!!
We would love your continued prayer support for:
- Quality Recruits for our One-Year Program for 2011. We are seeking new contacts at churches and organizations that might not be aware of J-Life and what we are about.
- Pray for a school friend of Matthew and Grace’s, Tyrone Warne. This past week was diagnosed with Cancer. It is located in his leg. He is an excellent young boy who loves sports and is very good at them. Please pray that the doctors know exactly what to do and the appointments work out quickly. They are going to Pretoria for treatment. Please pray for his parents, Gina and Quinton. They are faithful believers, but pray that their faith would increase and know that the Lord is in control. Pray for the students and teachers as well. We are a small school and tightly knit together.
- Continued Financial Support for our family (www.fbcmissionallife.com –TYW Network) and those serving with us in South Africa as well as other countries. To find out more about these go to www.jlife.org.za and click on “Where we are”.
- Pray for those coming to South Africa soon. We have a group coming to help us at J-Life Camp Eden (headquarters). They are going to be helping with some construction on site. Pray for us to find the materials needed at the right price. Additional information can be found at the FBC Missional Life Office as listed above.
We are continually grateful and thankful for your support and prayers. We are love serving you and the people of South Africa.
David, Liz, Matthew and Grace Even